*** Absolutely NO sales of this product to the below states or cities within the listed states:
- District of Columbia - Washington DC
- Illinois City - Chicago
- New Jersey
- New York
- Pennsylvania City - Philadelphia
- Rhode Island
It is the customers responsibility to know all applicable laws that apply. Please complete your research BEFORE making a purchase. By using this website to purchase and/or use this product, you affirm that you have verified that you may possess, purchase, and use this product under all applicable city, county, state and/or federal laws. MAS Defense LLC is not and will not be held responsible for any city, county, state and/or federal laws that you (the purchaser) do not comply with. These items cannot be returned for any reason. Warranties will be handled on an individual basis. A 15% cancellation fee will be charged to orders containing this part with shipping addresses in the above outlined cities or states.
FRANKLIN ARMORY FLAT AR-15 / AR-10 GEN3 BFSIII AR-S1 BINARY TRIGGER
MPN: 0050621BLK - 5645A
The Binary Firing System ™ GEN 3 (BFSIII™) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install
* Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
* Positive reset on release phase
* Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
* Works in most AR Mil-Spec platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc....
* Compatible with any BCG
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
* The AR-S1 comes with a straight, flat-faced trigger.
Click Link ---> BINARY FIRING SYSTEM™ WAIVER AND MANUAL
- NOT FOR CIVILIAN SALES IN CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, or WA.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE
FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted. To clarify, once the retail packaging has been opened, this item cannot be returned.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- NO 80% LOWERS. NO POLYMER LOWERS. NO CARBON LOWERS.