5D TACTICAL AR-15 / AR-9 PRO UNIVERSAL 80% LOWER RECEIVER ROUTER JIG
The ReadyMILL is required for use with the Router Jig PRO and is NOT included. It's available for purchase on its own, or as part of the PRO Jig Tool Kit.
The AR-15/AR-9 Router Jig PRO by 5D Tactical is the fastest, easiest and most durable 80% lower jig ever created. The quality of finished results possible with the Router Jig PRO cannot be attained by any other 80% lower jig. If you're looking for the best, YOU FOUND IT.
All you will need from us to finish an AR-15 80% lower at home is the AR-15 Router Jig, our ReadyMILL, and some drilling tools. The ReadyMILL™ and the necessary drilling tools are available as a prepackaged kit in 5D's PRO Jig Tool Kit which are also available.
- Fast and Easy - The AR-15/AR-9 Router PRO Jig by 5D Tactical is the fastest and easiest to use AR-15/AR-9 80% Lower Jig ever created. In testing, we were able to finish an AR-15 80% lower in under 15 minutes, including jig assembly.
- Insanely Durable - The first premium 80% lower jig to offer ultra-hardened wear surfaces. The drilling guide is constructed of solid heat-treated, hardened steel. The side plate guide holes are lined with 1.5 inch thick ultra-hardened steel drill bushings. Good luck ever wearing this jig out!
- Convertible to Muliplatform - Another industry-first brought to you by the innovative minds at 5D Tactical. The AR-15/AR-9 Router Jig Pro can be inexpensively upgraded to Multiplatform for .308/AR-10 compatibility, either now or in the future. No other 80% lower jig on the planet is advanced enough to offer this feature. Buying 2 complete jigs is a thing of the past.
- Optimized For Use With a Router - Our Universal Router Adapter in conjunction with the included guide pins utilize twin template cavities to trace the outline of the fire control group pocket ensuring the end mill never touches the jig.
- Truly Universal 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver Compatibility - An 80% lower mounts in our jig by the same locations used to mount an upper receiver. Universal for any AR-15 or AR-9 80% lower receiver. Optimized for any material; 6061-T6, 7075-T6, Polymer, etc.
- Centered and Aligned Finished Features - Mounting an 80% lower by the front takedown, and end plate of the buffer tube extension ensures properly aligned finished features.
- The ReadyMILL - The world's first Router Ready End Mill. The ReadyMILL is a combination end mill and thermal fit tool holder, which allowed us to reduce the effective end mill length to only 1.5 inches! The ReadyMILL threads directly to your router, eliminating the possibility of the end mill slipping out of the collet - a common fail point with all other 80% lower jigs. The tool holder portion of the ReadyMILL is heated prior to end mill insertion, and then rapidly cooled. This means the end mill will never come out during milling. However, the end mill is replaceable by the end user.
- 1.5" No-Touch Side Plates - The sheer thickness of the side plates means perfect selector and pin holes every time, even with a hand drill! These massively thick side plates do not touch the lower anywhere, further guaranteeing universal AR-15/AR-9 80% lower fitment, while preventing accidental marring to the lower.
- Less Drilling - Drill only 1 hole prior to beginning the milling process
- 3-Step Process - Each depth setting and milling step corresponds to a simple 1-2-3 process
- High-Visibility Milling - External milling templates provide open area above the lower for full visibility during milling and easy chip removal
- Super Fast Assembly - Only 14 Phillips screws are needed to assemble the jig, and it never needs to be completely disassembled
- Quick Release Pin - Once the jig has been assembled, lowers can be installed and removed in seconds by only loosening 2 Phillips screws and removing 1 pin.
- Integrated Depth Gauge - The depth gauge is integrated to the top plate to keep both hands free for setting drilling and milling depths. High visibility laser marked hash marks
- Patented - United States Patent #9,982,958. Other Patents Pending