The options listed below come standard with this barreled upper. The drop down options listed above allow you to customize your build. You can leave them as is, change one option or change them all! We let you build your upper the way you want it built!
1. Upper Receiver - 7075 T6 Aluminum A4. Precision Machined to Mil-Spec Tolerances. Black Hardcoat Anodized Mil-Std-171 Type III. M4 Ramps, Forward Assist, Ejection Door.
2. Barrel - Ballistic Advantage 18" 5.56 SPR Modern Series. 4150 CMV, QPQ Corrosion Resistant, 1x7 Twist, M4 Ramps. MPN: BABL556020MX. See SUB-MOA Guarantee below.
3. Handguard - MAS Defense "Nero" 15" Slimline M-LOK Free Floating Handguard - (ID 1.25")
4. Gas Block - .750 Low Profile Steel Melonite Nitride Treated Gas Block
5. Gas Tube - Rifle-Length Stainless Steel Gas Tube
6. Muzzle Device - A2 Half Cage
Bolt Carrier Groups and Charging Handles are sold separately.
All barreled uppers are head spaced and test fired to ensure function.
ALL LAWS APPLY. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER TO UNDERSTAND ALL LAWS REGARDING PURCHASE AND OWNERSHIP OF THIS UPPER. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FFL AND/OR THE ATF WITH ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE LAW BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM.
Guaranteed to Perform - Directly from Ballistic Advantage's Website
We stand behind our commitment to performance. All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition. We define sub MOA as a group size of 1 inch or under at 100 yards with a 3 shot magazine fed group, or 5 shot single loaded group.