SB Tactical, the originator of the Pistol Stabilizing Brace, is a groundbreaking leader committed to providing hard-core shooters with what they need. They will let nothing stand in the way of their relentless quest to innovate and to help preserve and protect the Second Amendment.
The SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace provides 3 adjustable positions and is compatible with MIL-SPEC bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers.
NOTE: The buffer tube and integral castle nut assembly are aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut. Does not include buffer/spring.
- Compatible with MIL-SPEC AR-15 lower receivers
- 3-position adjustable
- Proprietary buffer tube included
- Compatible with MIL-SPEC bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position
- BATFE compliant
- Adjustable nylon strap
- Space between rods: 1.175”
- Depth of the tube: 6.920”
- Width: 2.25”
- Length: 6.75” (collapsed), 8.125” (mid), 9.375” (extended)
- Strap width: 1”
- Weight: 18.14 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
- MPN: PDW-01-SB