M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUP 5.56 & 300 BLACKOUT BCG - NICKEL BORON
If purchasing a BCG for a barreled upper, we recommend an AR15 Profile BCG for mid-length and rifle gas systems.
Nickel Boron has proven itself to be the most durable finish on the market. It's so good that it's being adopted by the Military and many Government agencies. It will never chip, peal, or flake off. It's much smoother than Hard Chrome, it's easier to clean and you can run it almost lube free for thousands of rounds due to it's self lubricating properties. These BCG's are a huge improvement over a Phosphated BCGs. They are even an improvement over Hard Chrome.
- Nickel Boron Plating is completed by WMD or UCT
- Bolt: MPI Tested Heat Treated and Shot Peened 9310 or C158
- Extractor: Precision Machined Heat Treated and Shot Peened Billet
- Gas Rings: Stainless Steel per Mil-Spec
- Carrier: M16 Profile Carrier 8620
- Gas Key: 4140 Steel
- Gas Key Screws: Grade 8 Properly Staked
- Cam Pin: Precision Machined
- Retaining Pin: Precision bent and cut to length
- Firing Pin: Stainless Steel
- Assembled ready to drop in your AR15