Fraud Prevention Policy
In an attempt to prevent against fraudulent transactions, we may request a copy of your driver's license to confirm your identity if your order contains any of the below circumstances. Pictures should be sent to Support@MASDefense.com along with your order number. Once we receive your credentials, you will become one of our "Trusted" customers and will not have to resubmit them again on future orders provided you are registered with our site. Please do not place an order if you are unwilling to send in a copy of your ID. Orders may be cancelled at our discretion.
- Your shipping address does NOT match your billing address.
- The person paying for the order is not the person receiving the order.
- Your order is over $500.
- We reserve the right to request your ID on any order placed.
- All orders over $200 will be sent signature required.
- All orders over $750 will be sent direct signature required. You will have to be there to sign for the package. We may also request a signed invoice.
Orders cannot be modified once they reach a processing stage.
Shipping Lead Times
Lead times are the amount of time it takes to process your order to get it to shipping. This timeframe does NOT include delivery to you. Please see the front page of our site for updated lead times.
Please email Support@MASDefense.com for RMA information. Please note, 80% lowers, frames and jigs are not returnable items. This is noted in the product description.
Local Pickup is not being offered at this time. We do not have a retail store or anything on display. We do not sell ammo. We only sell parts for the AR-15, AR-10 and Glock platforms. All orders must be placed through the website and will be shipped directly to you.
Banned Products / States
By using this website to purchase and/or use any product, you affirm that you have verified that you may possess, purchase, and use this product under all applicable city, county, state and/or federal laws. You agree, MAS Defense LLC is not and will not be held responsible for any city, county, state and/or federal laws that you (the purchaser) do not comply with. We strongly encourage all customers to contact their local FFL, an attorney or the ATF directly with any questions they have before an order is placed.
*** Absolutely NO sales of UNFINISHED LOWERS OR FRAMES (80%) to the below states or cities within the listed states:
- District of Columbia - Washington DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia
- Rhode Island
It is the customers responsibility to know all applicable laws that apply. Please complete your research BEFORE making a purchase. Due to the volatile nature and ever-changing laws regarding unfinished frames and lowers, these items are not returnable.
Absolutely NO SALES of ANY AR-15, AR-10 / .308 or AR-9 PARTS to the states listed below:
- Washington - Effective 4/25/23, HB 1240 bans AR's and parts.
Absolutely NO SALES of ANY PARTS to the below cities, boroughs, counties or neighborhoods located within boroughs.
- NY - Bronx
- NY - Brooklyn
- NY - Long Island
- NY - Manhattan
- NY - New York City
- NY - Staten Island
- NY - Queens
-PA - Philadelphia
-IL - Chicago
By making a purchase of ANY part on our site, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older. If your state requires you to be 21 years of age or older to own a pistol, rifle or semi-automatic firearm, you affirm you are 21 years of age or older.
By using this website to purchase and/or use this product, you affirm:
- You are of legal age to purchase, possess and use any part from this website.
- You are a permanent resident or US citizen.
- You have never been convicted of a Felony.
- You have never been convicted of a Domestic Violence crime misdemeanor.
- You have never been committed to a mental institution or "Adjudicated as Mentally Defective".
- You are not currently under a court order restraining you from stalking, threatening, or harassing a child or an intimate partner.
- You are not aware of any reason why you could not legally purchase firearm parts.
MAS Defense LLC