Fraud Prevention Policy
In an attempt to prevent against fraudulent transactions, we may request a copy of your drivers license to confirm your identity if your order contains any of the below circumstances. Pictures should be sent to Support@MASDefense.com along with your order number. Once we receive your credentials, you will be come one of our "Trusted" customers and will not have to resubmit them again on future orders provided you are registered with our site. Please do not place a order if you are unwilling to send in a copy of your ID.
- Your shipping address does NOT match your billing address.
- The person paying for the order is not the person receiving the order.
- Your order is over $500.
- We reserve the right to request your ID on any order placed.
- All orders over $200 will be sent signature required.
- All orders over $750 will be sent direct signature required. You will have to be there to sign for the package.
Orders can not be modified once they reach a processing stage.
Shipping Lead Times
Lead times are the amount of time it takes to process your order to get it to shipping. This timeframe does NOT include delivery to you. Please see the front page of our site for updated lead times.
Local Pickup is not being offered at this time. We do not have a retail store or anything on display. We do not sell ammo. We only sell parts for the AR-15, AR-10 and Glock platforms. All orders must be placed through the website and will be shipped directly to you.
Banned Products / States
Below are some of the products / states that we will not ship. This is NOT a complete list.
All customers are responsible to fully know and understand all federal, state, county and local laws with regard to purchasing, possessing and / or owning and part purchased from our site. MAS Defense LLC is not responsible for any legal matters that may arise after a purchase is made. MAS Defense LLC strongly encourages all customers to contact their local FFL or the ATF directly with any questions they have before an order is placed.
*** Absolutely NO sales of 80% lowers to the below states or cities within the listed states:
- California - No sales to San Diego, San Francisco or Los Angeles. AB-88 state wide ban goes into effect 7/1/2022.
- Colorado - No sales to Denver
- District of Columbia - Washington DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Some states may require you and obtain a serial number before or after the part is completed.
- It is the customers responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable city, county, state and federal laws.
- Please research your local laws before making a purchase. Contact your local FFL or the ATF directly with any questions.
- A 15% RESTOCKING FEE will be applied to all cancelled orders that contain 80% lowers to the above cities or states.