MCSR V2 9" KeyMod Rail
Seekins Item # SP0010530003
The Seekins Precision Modular Combat Suppressor Rail (MCSR) is an incredibly lightweight and very comfortable modular rail system designed with suppressors in mind. The new Version 2 features a full 1.8" internal diameter, allowing easy attachment and removal of QD suppressors, even inside the rail, while protecting your hands from suppressor burn.
The side slots now utilize the new KeyMOD system, allowing a wide array of accessories to be quickly and easily mounted, no more having to align hardware from inside the rail! Simply slide the accessory into the key hole, push it forward, and tighten it down.
- One piece free float design
- Seamless, full length 9" top rail
- Compatible with all Key MOD Accessories at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- Lightweight, just 8.4oz with barrel nut.
- Designed for use with suppressors! 1.8" internal diameter!
- Easy installation utilizes the standard AR15 barrel nut wrench
- 6061 T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized finish